Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

This kid loves music!... and basketball

It's amazing but not surprising how musical Bowman is- his attraction to basketball is a little more obvious given his Dada and Grampa Jack, but artistic and musical talent are also in his blood. There is rich history of classical musical talent in my mom's side of the family, and my dad and brother are both very talented musicians, vocally and on the guitar. My daddy played guitar for Jordan and me growing up and we loved it. Now they both play for Bowman and he goes bananas! He learned to play the harmonica in all of about 15 seconds too! We got him a tiny wooden piano for Christmas and his inner Maestro emerged. He went back and forth between dunking the basketball and hammering out a tune on the piano, it was a hilarious! He loves to paint and I can't wait to see his creative, artistic talent develop as well.
He's going to be the piano-playing-NCAA-star-artist-architect! Go Bowman :) I'm just being silly but whatever he does he will be great, and he's going to have many God-given talents to pursue!

No comments:

Post a Comment