Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fun Thursday


"Fun Thursday" or "Thursday Fun-day" is a little something AJ and I used to do pre-baby and pre-pregnancy. Pretty much every week we'd do something fun on Thursday evening after work, because Thursday is the day before Friday and Friday is a great day :) This past Thursday morning while we were both getting ready in the morning, I suddenly remembered "Fun Thursday" and realized it had been missing from life for the past 1.5 to 2 years. So we decided on the spot that it was time to bring "Fun Thursday" back into existence and agreed we'd go out to din that evening.

Fun Thursday, I'm glad you're back. I had a ball with my boys at one of our favorite neighborhood spots around the corner, we ate outside and enjoyed the lovely evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment