Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

First Easter Basket??

Eeeeeek! I just realized that I don't have an Easter basket for my cubby! It's his first Easter and even though he won't know what it is, he MUST have a first Easter basket... at least I can take a cute little picture of him with it! I have an adorable Easter outfit ready for him and and there just has to be a basket to go along. I wish I could waive my magic wand (I also wish I had a magic wand) and have an adorable Easter basket filled with toys like these... so cute they make my cheeks hurt! I have some ideas of where to go tomorrow, we'll see what I come up with :)



























Red Car, Shapes puzzle, Sort-a-shape wooden house

Natural wood shapes puzzle, Little bunny, Pinnwheels

Rabbit, Mirrored blocks, Cloud stacker

No comments:

Post a Comment