Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Napa Part Two

It was three weekends ago but I have to post these photos from our second day in Napa (Feb 22nd), memories I want to keep! I posted Napa Adventure Day 1 two weeks ago :)
We started out with a stop at Oakville Grocery and lunched on baguette, gorgonzola torta, and vino of course!


Then we drove up the road to St. Helena where three of us had a fun time perusing through the shops, one of my favorite things to do :) We found one with adorable goodies for babies and kids, Bowman loved it.




I just like these pretty yellow doors



Then we met up with Granny-Anny, Uncle Jack and Rich at Chateau Montelena in Calistoga. If you've seen the movie "Bottle Shock" this is the winery. Bowman had a great time in the tasting room as you can see!
Photobucket

Baybo got lotsa love from Granny
and Jack while Mama caught up
on her tasting ;)


Special moment with Granny-Anny


During the 15 minute drive from St Helena to Calistoga I snapped these from inside the moving car with AJ's iPhone, it was beautiful!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
The weekend was such a fun little adventure and there's just not much better than time with your family members, and I get so much joy in sharing Bowman with loved ones!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I love your blog! We can't remember life pre-baby either and now we have 2 (26 month old and 7 month old:) I am not following your wonderful blog (Bloggy Mom).

    http://www.evenandyblog.com

    ReplyDelete