Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Loved


I was thinking about Valentines day today, and how this Valentines feels different than the Valentines of my past. I realized that for the first time in.... I suppose ever, I can honestly say that I just don't really care about it. I used to care a lot about Valentines Day but those feelings seem to have evaporated. Another bitter anti-hearts&flowers Bah-humbug? No way! In fact the exact opposite. I am in love with so much in my life and with the love IN my life, that the emphasis of a special "day" isn't needed. I figured the truth is that I pretty much feel like every day is Valentines Day. Eeeesh, that just sounded incredibly cheezey, I know, but its the honest to goodness truth.

The beautiful flowers and the sweet cards he hid around the house were extra special because I wasn't "expecting" or anticipating them at all.

I'm grateful on a daily basis for those I love and those that love me, so on that note, Happy Valentines Day today and every other...

No comments:

Post a Comment