Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hoppy New Year Everybody!!

It's Hoppy because we bought Baybo a jumpy seat this afternoon and he loves it! Baybo started to get the hang of it and AJ and I rolled on the floor with laughter watching him. I was laughing so hard I could hardly hold the iPhone still. It's mounted in the double french doorway of his nursery, which backs up to our little den. I was super bummed because this is the ONLY doorway in our house the jumper could be mounted.  Every other doorway and opening has the historic trim and mouldings and they're about 9 inches high, and the clamp isn't deep enough to fit :(  so its not a great location, but oh well...

Here are the videos in sequence, I hope you watch them all because they are hilarious.  Hopefully I'm not the only one that thinks so, but if I am that's ok to :~)






After all had a ball with the jumpy seat, Baybo was off to bed and daddy and I cuddled and watched some tv, ate dinner with a delish Opus One cab, and then at 11pm he popped a bottle of bubbly! Chandon Etiole rosé that we sipped until midnight.

Now it's off to bed for this sleepy head.

Goodnight 2010. you were simply amazing, life changing in every way! 
Good morning 2011, I am so excited about all the wonderful things you have in store for us!!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha so funny. We have a jumperoo for Drake and he loves it. He has been bouncing in it since around 3 months and it is still his favorite toy to date.

    ReplyDelete