Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Before & After

Check out what a difference 6 months makes!!! When we were in SF last Monday we stopped at the same look-out that AJ snapped this (top) photo of me back in June, when I was about 20 months pregnant. Goodness, I truly could barely walk at that point, he was literally splitting me in half, no joke! and now... here he is!!! This was the little rascal that was in there giving mama one heck of a time. He's just so darn adorable, I'm so proud of him and honored to be his mama!








4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you were just too cute! You were all belly! You look fantastic! Happy 6 months B!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun picture and precious family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were one cute pregnant lady! And now you look fantastic!
    Have a great weekend!:)

    ReplyDelete