Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

184 days: 4,416 hours: 264,960 minutes: 15,897,600 seconds

(I wrote this last Saturday 1-15-11, but didn't post it until today)
184 days or 4,416 hours or 264,960 minutes or15,897,600 seconds... all of those figures are equivalent to 6 months... and that's how old Bowman is as of Sunday, January 16th!! (don't worry I didn't calculate that myself, a website did it for me, there's no way I have that much time on my hands :)

Dear Bowman,
I don't even know where to begin. You are 6 months old and in a way your daddy and I feel like life started all over again when you entered our lives at 12:41 AM on July 16th, 2010. The love that you brought to us and brought out of us is like none other. It's as if you held the key to a place inside that we never new existed, and when we saw you for the first time, that place burst open and filled us with a brand new golden love beyond anything else. Love for you and for each other. A gift from God. You are everything we hoped and dreamed for and so much more than we ever could have imagined. Our sweet Baybo, you are the happiest little guy around. Your smile isnt just any smile, it fills your entire face and radiates out. Your smile IS sunshine. My Bowman Sunshine, I called you that as you grew in my tummy. Even though sometimes your mama tears up and wishes the time didn't go so fast, sniff sniff, I am eternally grateful for every moment with our healthy, robust baby son.
Thank you for the most amazing 6 months, we love life with you.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, that means Mason is EXACTLY four months older than sweet B!!

    Happy half birthday, little man!!!

    ReplyDelete