Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

A little bit of Christmas

I usually spend hours, slowly putting up our Christmas decorations, enjoying each minute of it... well things are no longer as usual! In the interest of NOT stressing myself out, this year decorating was quick quick quick and simple! I spent all my energy on Baybo and had to force myself to get the decorations out of the storage boxes. We got our tree the weekend of Thanksgiving and I got out all of the decoration boxes from storage that weekend... and the boxes have been sitting in our dining room since!! I was so tired, I only put up half of what I typically do, but it's fine by me. My little decorations are up- it feels like Christmas in the house, and that makes me happy! yippeeeee! (now hopefully I can get AJ to put the decoration boxes back into the storage closet this evening:) Here are just a few quick photos I snapped on AJ's iphone...




5 comments:

  1. Nice blog with great content. Nice Christmas decors. I saw you from Bloggy moms keep the numbers up. I just followed your blog and I'm hoping you'll like my blog and follow too. thanks


    http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you named your son bowman, that is so unique and original.

    And you're decorations are beautiful, I bet your really in the Christmas spirit now :)

    Cute blog! following you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Christmas decor is beautiful........Merry Christmas & thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love the "quick fix decorating". The color on the walls in your living room is super cute! As are your christmas decorations!

    Just found your blog and I am excited to follow!

    ReplyDelete