Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

10 Pounds 5 Ounces...12 weeks ago


12 weeks ago today my Baby B was born!

I still can't believe that #1: Bowman was that big when he came out #2: that I some way managed to deliver a TEN pound FIVE ounce baby after 23 hours without a drop of pain medication. It's pretty crazy and amazing.

Just goes to show that preparation, trust & belief in your self, and the grace of God can go a looooooong way!!!...Oh, and an amazing husband that wont let you give up :)

(We are so VERY lucky to have a healthy baby, because he got stuck on the way out. We didn't know it at the time but I found out after the fact that Shoulder Dystocia is every doctors worst nightmare because it is impossible to foresee and if they don't act incredibly fast and accurately, it's how babies die! It means that if I ever have another baby I probably will have to have a C because it's not worth the risk.)

I need to remember that if I made it through that labor, I can do ANYTHING! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment