Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Love

The past three weeks I've lived with an entirely new love and perspective. It feels like a treasure chest has been unlocked, a treasure chest I didn't know existed, and it's filled with the hugest most amazing love and emotion I've ever experienced. The new love I have for my husband and for our new baby son fills me to the brim.

AJ is my rock I could not have done what I did without him. He was with me right by my side every step of the way, every moment of the 23 hours I intensely labored. He was and is my strength, he makes me a stronger person. Since Bowman arrived we've done everything together- but had to take the reigns on a few things such as diaper changing since I broke into sobbing tears at the first sight of diaper rash :( We've gone through a whirlwind of new experiences WAY out of our comfort zone. It's those times that either break you down or make you stronger and I'm so happy for the new strength we've found in each other.

Bowman is a perfectly plump, golden blond, covered in peach fuzz, precious boy. He has a dimple in his chin and a double dimple in his right cheek, which I kiss constantly. I truly love each and every moment with him.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment