Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Dinner with Daddy

















AJ and I drove to San Francisco last evening to meet my Dad for dinner. We made great time, the drive was a breeze until we got to the toll :( What should have taken 10-15 minutes to get to his hotel, took 45!! So that was 45 minutes wasted we could have been with him but it was no biggey. We picked him up and headed over to our favorite restaurant Slanted Door at the Ferry Building across from The Embarcadero. The day before we tried to get a reservation and they were booked, so AJ called our Amex concierge and they scored us a reservation! we had a great table waiting for us and an amazing meal, but most of all we had a wonderful time catching up with my dad.He's the best ever and I love him so much and so does AJ:) After 2 weeks of travel he finally gets to return home to Anchorage this evening and I hope he and cute little mom have a nice relaxing weekend together :) I really miss them, sniff sniff.






I was soooooo tired this afternoon- probably because it's Friday, I worked out this morning and missed an hour of sleep last night- I got home from work at 4:20 lay down at 4:30 and woke up at 8:30!! Maternity portraits are tomorrow at 11AM, this photographer better be as good as I think she is because I'm gonna need all the help I can get! Oh boy, wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment