Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

23 Week BB Belly



I had to take these myself because my weekly "photographer" is in Vegas this weekend ;) (read entry below). Kind of awkward but you get the picture...it's getting bigger!! I can't believe how big it is! I'm working on putting a pic from each week into one posting that I can update each week but it's tricky to figure out. It's crazy to start at week 11 with the first pic taken and go through them up to the most recent. My how things change :)
All signs indicate Baby Bowman is growing healthy and strong. BabyCenter.com says he weighs just over 1 pound and is almost 1-foot long! He's been moving SO much the past few days :) I love it! Today was the first day I really watched the clock each time I felt him start moving, he seems to prefer a quarter past the hour- I swear he was right on the dot with movement!

No comments:

Post a Comment